Comment on page
Connecting Wallet to Mantle Network
Adding Mantle Network configuration and the $MNT token to your wallet
You can automatically add Mantle Network to your wallet with one click using Chainlist by navigating to the following pages:
Simply connect your wallet to the web page, click on the 'Add to Metamask' button that shows up, and approve the action in your wallet.
- 1.Launch MetaMask and login to your wallet.
- 2.The default network setting for the wallet is generally 'Ethereum Mainnet'. Click on the button in the top-left to bring up a dropdown menu. Click on 'Add Network' at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
- 3.This will take you the 'Add a network' page where you'll see multiple popular networks. Click on 'Add a network manually' to bring up a form
- 3.Fill in the following info and click 'Save' to finish. The network option will appear in the network setting dropdown menu once you're done.
- 1.Navigate to your wallet, and click on thebutton at the bottom to bring up a form.
- 2.Enter the $MNT token contract address
0xc1dC2d65A2243c22344E725677A3E3BEBD26E604, and as you do that the other two fields will get populated automatically.
- 3.Next, click on the "Add custom token" button at the bottom, and then clickin the next window to finish. You should be able to see your current balance.